Avicenna Alliance Glossary of Terms for Computer Modeling and Simulation - third release
The Avicenna Glossary of Terms is on its third release! Don't loose the third update of the Avicenna Alliance Glossary of Terms, containing 22 new definitions.
More concepts will be defined and existing definitions may be adjusted in future updates of this document.
Comments and inputs are welcome to enrich this glossary. You are encouraged to share your comments or suggestions for modification with Roberta Maggi, email@example.com.
Special thanks and recognition are given to the following contributors, among other Avicenna Members, who revised the Glossary during this and the previous releas:
- Alexandre Serigado, Voisin Consulting Life Sciences
- Cécile Rousseau, Ph.D., Voisin Consulting Life Sciences
- Claudio Capelli, University College London
- Daniele Tartarini, University of Sheffield
- Elaheh Elyasi, TwInsight
- Enrico Dell’Ara, University of Sheffield
- Francesco Pappalardo, University of Catania, Co-founder of Mimesis
- Liesbet Geris, VPHi
- Marc Horner, Ph.D., Ansys
- Maria Cristina Jori, Mediolanum Cardio Research (MCR)
- Mathieu Rimaud, TwInsight
- Raphaëlle Lesage, Systems Pharmacology
- Roberta Maggi, Avicenna Alliance
- Shiny Martis B., Ph.D., Computational Biology
- Thierry Marchal, Ansys
- Yoann Lafon, Université Gustave Eiffel
Martha De Cunha Maluf-Burgman
Glossary Initiative Leader @ Avicenna Alliance
Director Regulatory Affairs - Digital Health,